Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Would you lie to me

I twirled her hair in my hand as she rested her head on my chest. It was getting a bit uncomfortable, because I was constantly flexed in order to give the impression I had well developed pectoral muscles.

I don't.

Continuing to twirl away I tried to think about something else. It didn't work, so I traced my finger down the side of her face. Her eyes looked up at me and she smiled.

We'd been lying down on my bed in silence for the past 20 minutes. We were fully clothed and at no point had I even tried to cop a feel so to speak.

This was not by choice I assure you. She wasn't ready and I respected her enough to wait. I hated every minute of this frustratingly temptation-filled celibacy, but I kept my hands to myself and ensured I had plenty of cold showers and masturbation sessions. I also remembered I needed a new box of tissues for my room. It was not completely unrelated to what I had just stated.






She whispered something so softly I didn't quite catch it. I made encouraging sounds too preoccupied with my throbbing chest and my tightening underwear. I looked back down at her and she was still looking at me questioningly. 

She whispered the same question again, "Would you lie to me?"

"No", I said.

I meant it.

For now.

Only time will tell if I can be this person she thinks I am.

Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment