Let's step away from my current fixation for a minute to discuss something that has been bugging me. How do you let someone know, they are not as good as they think they are?
I'm not saying they are stupid or incompetent, but they have such an inflated impression of themselves it is quite scary.
What can you and what should you do?
I've often stated honesty is the best policy. From continuous experience I have found that to be utter and complete bullshit. It is not only the worst policy, it is a painful policy that gets you kicked in the groin.
Does it? You ask innocently. Yes, yes it does.
So coming back to my problems, because let's face it, this blog is about me and everything I want to talk about.
What do you say to people like that?
I can't quite handle them nowadays. I never could to be honest, but then again I always smiled and let it go. However now I am constantly being forced to deal with them and it is killing me slowly on the inside.
They are not stupid, let me remind you about this. I know this, but how can they not realise how pompous they sound. I know I sound pompous, cos I am pompous.
Well this was just a short rant to be honest. No specifics, no hating, no scenarios. Just a rant.
Yay.
Peace.
I'm not saying they are stupid or incompetent, but they have such an inflated impression of themselves it is quite scary.
What can you and what should you do?
I've often stated honesty is the best policy. From continuous experience I have found that to be utter and complete bullshit. It is not only the worst policy, it is a painful policy that gets you kicked in the groin.
Does it? You ask innocently. Yes, yes it does.
So coming back to my problems, because let's face it, this blog is about me and everything I want to talk about.
What do you say to people like that?
I can't quite handle them nowadays. I never could to be honest, but then again I always smiled and let it go. However now I am constantly being forced to deal with them and it is killing me slowly on the inside.
They are not stupid, let me remind you about this. I know this, but how can they not realise how pompous they sound. I know I sound pompous, cos I am pompous.
Well this was just a short rant to be honest. No specifics, no hating, no scenarios. Just a rant.
Yay.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment