Right, so in my previous post I mentioned that I want to finish a book. I gave no other details and honestly no one asked for any. That hurt by the way.
I am actually in the process of writing 2 books. 1 will be a semi-autobiographical account of my breakup interspersed with lies and exaggerations, while the other I am hoping to do is a diary of a modern day slave (Filipino bar girl). Let's just say the research for the 2nd one may be either fun or very dangerous.
I'm going to tackle the the break up story first. Mostly because that will be easier for me to write and I already have some material prepared, which I will cannabalise. The original story is too raw and too real to go out. Not how I want to remember it even if it was true.
So back to the story. It will be a first person narrative and while the other party will be mentioned, there will be no multiple story lines. Just a clear and linear story. Ok - that may change a bit if I decide the story needs to grow.
Anyways peace out.
Ps. the story will most likely come out through the blog.
I am actually in the process of writing 2 books. 1 will be a semi-autobiographical account of my breakup interspersed with lies and exaggerations, while the other I am hoping to do is a diary of a modern day slave (Filipino bar girl). Let's just say the research for the 2nd one may be either fun or very dangerous.
I'm going to tackle the the break up story first. Mostly because that will be easier for me to write and I already have some material prepared, which I will cannabalise. The original story is too raw and too real to go out. Not how I want to remember it even if it was true.
So back to the story. It will be a first person narrative and while the other party will be mentioned, there will be no multiple story lines. Just a clear and linear story. Ok - that may change a bit if I decide the story needs to grow.
Anyways peace out.
Ps. the story will most likely come out through the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment