Like I could stop going there.
Things happened on this trip. Many good things. A couple of bad things too, but let's focus on the good.
Get ready world, I'm about to use you and abuse you.
Peace.
Ps. a tranny touched me. She/He had a beard. I am very sad right now.
Things happened on this trip. Many good things. A couple of bad things too, but let's focus on the good.
- I stayed in a nice hotel, which was clean and so conveniently located I didn't take a taxi once other than from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- I spent less money, because I am awesome. Also because I refused to buy drinks for some people.
- The girls. They were nice to me again :)
- The alcohol - it was affordable and plentiful
- The atmosphere - I had lunch in the open with the wind in my face and good conversation. How could things not be good.
- Girls - in case you missed it the first time.
- Research - this was a great place to research my potential novel. I did a bit, but I was drunk most of the time
- Opportunities - might have an opportunity to develop a steady stream of passive income
Get ready world, I'm about to use you and abuse you.
Peace.
Ps. a tranny touched me. She/He had a beard. I am very sad right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment