Wednesday, August 15, 2012

An agenda or schedule

Well I've got no time to write a long post (the 3 readers go wild with happiness), so I'm going to put down bullet points of key goals/topics I want to achieve/complete before the end of the year.

So let's get to it:

  • Figure out where I want to be 1 year from now
  • Move on completely from my old life and find that happiness that has proved so elusive
  • Stop cutting myself (I'm kidding... or am I?)
  • Finish that book - you know, that one.
  • Do something amazing in my job or through my freelance
  • Stop feeling slightly ashamed of myself when I look in the mirror, its about time you let it go
  • Keep this stupid blog updated, because heaven knows I need to do something
  • Help someone who truly needs it
  • Fall in love again
 Well that's about it. Probably not going to finish everything, because they are a bit vague, however it doesn't hurt to try.

Peace!

ps. here's a picture of a dog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment