I have done something I'm not proud of. Since I started these random scribblings that no one reads, I've stated everything is open and for all to read, because in the long run what have we got to hide. So what I have to admit next pains me more than you can imagine.
I have taken away a significant portion of my life from the blog. Maybe not significant in terms of time, but in terms of experiences and truth, it encompassed a lifetime. I did not have the strength to keep them up for all to see, because like it or not, I will be judged by my mistakes and reactions. I feel like I have nothing to apologise for, at least to those who read it, but in time this will come back to haunt me.
So I stand before you guilty of being weak. Weak enough that I didn't even fight myself when I decided I have to do this.
I apologise and offer no excuses for my actions other than its done.
Peace.
Ps. here's a cute picture to help you forgive me
I have taken away a significant portion of my life from the blog. Maybe not significant in terms of time, but in terms of experiences and truth, it encompassed a lifetime. I did not have the strength to keep them up for all to see, because like it or not, I will be judged by my mistakes and reactions. I feel like I have nothing to apologise for, at least to those who read it, but in time this will come back to haunt me.
So I stand before you guilty of being weak. Weak enough that I didn't even fight myself when I decided I have to do this.
I apologise and offer no excuses for my actions other than its done.
Peace.
Ps. here's a cute picture to help you forgive me

No comments:
Post a Comment