Monday, March 19, 2012

Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

Try reading the title and not doing it in a Keane impression. You can't do it, can you?

Anyhow, the reason for this post is simple. Someone reminded me about my blog today.

I know I've been a bit lax in updating my blog, but let's be honest my last 20 posts or so have been at best mediocre. I don't quite know why, but it seems as if I'm getting a bit under my own skin and its affecting what I have to say.

Anyhow my life is still going on as you can see. Nothing major has happened in my life so far other than drunken escapades that will never ever be revealed. Unless I get drunk again.

This blog was supposed to be a chronicle of my life throughout my stay in Singapore and beyond, but circumstance has kept me here and now I feel oppressed by it.

Anyhow my blog has always been a release for me and maybe I still need it.

So here's to the future posts, may they be better than the crap I've been churning out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment