Out of those 3 things in the title, I can safely say I have not tried any of them. Hahaha, just kidding, I drink heaps!
Anyhow I am writing this post to complain. Mostly about myself actually, so this isn't some random rant against the government or big corporations. I don't give a shit about those unless it directly affects me. I have no flipping time.
So why am I complaining about myself. My weaknesses maybe? My inherent need to be nice to people I want to shove through a wall? (I am trying to curb my anger and the eventual violence that follows) What is it then?
Aw shucks, it is the fact I am a massive pansy when it comes to manning up on certain issues. Mostly women, but also other issues too.
I think my main issues stem from my uncontrollable anger towards, well everything out there. I take offense at the little things and this scarily leads me to lash out at some other time. It also leads me down the part of self-destruction via liver failure. Don't get me wrong, I am sober most of the time, but I tend to drink my sorrow away once a week and this is not good, because it shouldn't be sad, but more of a celebration of the weekend. Guess that's not happening currently.
The scary part is that I'm happier than I've been in many a month. Scarier still is that I am well aware of this, but it still does not help.
Hopefully I don't turn into Jeremy. I seriously doubt I will, I love life too much.
Anyhow fuck this shit, not literally, because that would be disgusting. However I want this to be the end of it. From now on, I will try to see past the anger and let it go. It won't be easy or actually might not be even therapeutic, but I think I need to be happier for once. If that means leaving behind everything that pisses me off, well so be it. Its the end.
Peace.
Anyhow I am writing this post to complain. Mostly about myself actually, so this isn't some random rant against the government or big corporations. I don't give a shit about those unless it directly affects me. I have no flipping time.
So why am I complaining about myself. My weaknesses maybe? My inherent need to be nice to people I want to shove through a wall? (I am trying to curb my anger and the eventual violence that follows) What is it then?
Aw shucks, it is the fact I am a massive pansy when it comes to manning up on certain issues. Mostly women, but also other issues too.
I think my main issues stem from my uncontrollable anger towards, well everything out there. I take offense at the little things and this scarily leads me to lash out at some other time. It also leads me down the part of self-destruction via liver failure. Don't get me wrong, I am sober most of the time, but I tend to drink my sorrow away once a week and this is not good, because it shouldn't be sad, but more of a celebration of the weekend. Guess that's not happening currently.
The scary part is that I'm happier than I've been in many a month. Scarier still is that I am well aware of this, but it still does not help.
Hopefully I don't turn into Jeremy. I seriously doubt I will, I love life too much.
Anyhow fuck this shit, not literally, because that would be disgusting. However I want this to be the end of it. From now on, I will try to see past the anger and let it go. It won't be easy or actually might not be even therapeutic, but I think I need to be happier for once. If that means leaving behind everything that pisses me off, well so be it. Its the end.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment