Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life - an update

So what's new in my life. I refuse to use the word 'nothing' to describe it, because I have in fact some fun stuff going on in my life and I plan to make more happen.I know it sounds sort of desperate, but hey these are desperate times as life continues to rain down shit on everything.

I'm not I swear.

However with a life like mine: Care-free, exciting and ultimately a sham, I need to figure out my next steps. Not sure if I should continue to live here or plan my next move. The economy is sucking 7 types of nuts right now and even Asia is starting to feel the pinch, so things are on shaky ground to say the least.

My mate's down from Aussie and even though his life took a bit of a shitty turn, we've been tearing it up a bit and I am exhausted from the drinking. I'm so glad I am not ingesting any alcohol today! I don't say that often, so this might be the best time to screen grab it.

I'm trying to rediscover some lost friends/girls I know/people, because I think its time to find my past. Maybe to reconnect, apologise or just say hi and remind myself why we don't talk to each other.

So here's what you can expect from me here:
  • Event updates - the parties, nights out, drinking sessions, events etc that I go for
  • Racist girl - yes, I'm bringing her back, going to twist that around a bit
  • Pictorial blogs - I have a decent phone camera and a penchant for taking random candids - no nudity unless its me taking it all off
  • Maybe a vlog- just maybe
  • Short stories - think I need this, I need to be more creative
So it begins again. Let's hope I can sustain this for some time!

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment