Monday, February 6, 2012

Jumpstarting my life again

Well things have been going well for me so far. No emotional breakdowns, no alcoholic binges ending up with me hating myself the next day and a lot less anger. But here I am starting to try and change that again. Why you bastard, why must you do this - screams my inner voice.

I'll tell you why. I am getting complacent again. I need that proverbial kick in the arse to get off it and do something. I guess that something is going to Phuket for an alcohol fueled trip interspersed with good food and the sun.



This is what I remember about the place and ask yourself. How can I not want to go there?

So let's hope this happens. Work, life and general issues are making this way more difficult than it has to be and it makes me mad.

Come on Phuket, you know you want me there!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment