Sunday, February 5, 2012

Small bump

That blog title is a reference to a song I happen to have on repeat on my phone. Its by an artist called  Ed Sheeran, who by my rather odd standards is a fucking brilliant musician. Here is the song:

Small Bump by Ed Sheeran

Well if you watched the video, you'd understand what I mean.

But here's why its relevant to me. Do a quick search on YouTube for his songs, Drunk, A-Team and Lego House. He has released these songs and after listening to them for a day, I started to feel sad. It takes a special artist to make me feel sad, or at least a really consistently emo artist. However he's a brilliant musician, which is what makes me listen to him everyday.

His music reminds me of how I reacted to specific instances in my life and once you identify with a song, you're fucked. You're gonna love it forever.

It also doesn't phase me that he's a soulless Ginger. Scary as!

Well how will this work now that I have started to blog again. Will I make it a mindless music/life/PR/author type blog. Who the fuck cares, just read it if you want to, because unfortunately this blog contains more truth about myself than I can honestly handle.

Bugger.

Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment