Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Revelations

I put that blog title for the simple reason that I have absolutely nothing to say. I mean I could talk about my impending house shifting, my new job, my alcoholism, but in all honesty I don't feel like it. So here goes an attempt to write a completely nonsensical blog post about absolutely nothing.

I fucking hate myself.

Ok, so I may have some other issues, which I do not and shall not get into right now, but suffice to say that I think I need to get some inspiration in my life, because while I am not miserable, I am missing something. So what do I need? I don't bloody know.

Seriously, I fucking hate myself right now.

I think I need a break from my life. Not a holiday, but more of a break from reality for a bit. I have been reading and watching some trippy stuff, so let's just say I have been mind fucked several times in the past few months, so I have been doubting my sanity. A lot.

Sad panda......

Anyhow this was just to add a post after a very short hiatus.

Peace.

ps. I got a Samsung Galaxy S2. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment