People often ask me where I get the awesome blog titles that often make no sense whatsoever when compared to the actual text in the body. Well actually no one asks me that, but sometimes I wonder about it myself.
It seems like everything I do is random. I mean totally fucking random. Why? I have no fucking idea.
Bleah.
I sometimes throw in dialogue at odd moments, he said, thinking, "Sometimes I wish more people would notice me..."
Other times I rant over and over again about matters that only frankly matter to me. Like why is a 3 second rule, what about a 2 second rule or a 10 second rule. Who makes up these fucking rules? Is there no rhyme or reason to anything?
Who knows what I bloody think, he ranted loudly, while simultaneously dreaming up a different method to organise his work. "This needs some work", he mused.
Junctions are connections. Some times we need these.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment