Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another fucking list

I fucking hate lists, but here goes another one.

For the next 3 months or 60 odd days, I will begin to get my crappy, shambles of a life back in order and then prepare to skip this town for good.

So here goes:

MY LIST

1) Lose 5kg and tone up a bit more - I aint a fatty, but I am putting some on
2) Start to find something exciting about my work - even when I hated my job, I found satisfaction in what I did as a professional, I can find that again
3) Figure out what I want to be - I still have no clue
4) Learn to like myself again
5) Fix my persistent back pain

Not the most awe inspiring list, but more than enough to get started again and hopefully put my life back on track...

I hope.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment