Sunday, May 22, 2011

Somewhere only we know

That's what i said when you asked where do we go from here...

I am making a very educated assumption that only 1 person other me reads my blog. This being said I may be overstating when I say read. The other person may not even read my blog, but might skim through it.

So here goes.

I guess I've been a bit lax on updating you on how my life has been going.

Not so great actually.

I went through something akin to depression, though you didn't think so. You're stupid.

Somehow from being all right, I felt the world crumbling all around me and I couldn't sleep at night. That's passed though.

I hurt so badly sometimes I feel like screaming in pain. I don't, but I really want to.

I survived the rapture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment