Monday, October 18, 2010

Come Around Sundown

Kings of Leon have a new album.

"Nuff said!

Just kidding. It's an amazing album.


I've been YouTubing the leaked songs ahead of their release. It should be out by now. Buy it!

1. The end
2. radioactive
3. pyro
4. mary
5. face
6. The immortals
7. back down south
8. beach side
9. no money
10. pony up
11. birthday
12. mi amigo
13. pickup truck

There are some standouts as usual. Take for instance:
The Immortals: Damn this song is amazing. It's got that vibe that is gonna make it a classic.
Face: Love it.
Pyro: Brilliant!
Mary: probably the most heartfelt.
Pickup Truck: the lyrics are really simple, but powerful.

the other songs are amazing too, but i think those 4 deserve mention.

I'd put up YouTube links, but I think you guys should just buy it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment