I'm actually serious here. I do have a question.
If someone held a gun to your head and said you had to either have sex with this horribly disgusting misshapen woman who smells like the sewers after an outbreak of diarrhea or a feminine looking guy. Which one would you do?
Like I said I have a question.
Do people have any other questions? Preferably those which would be difficult to answer due to a variety of reasons. Homosexuality need not be the prevalent reason.
As you can see I have no idea why this post has any relevance to anything I do, but I felt I needed to put something down.
Ah, its my blog and I'll do what I want to.
Peace.
Well it depends on whether you (as a guy) would be the giver or the taker. That's just from the pain perspective.
ReplyDeleteIf you the giver...How I look at it is- it's a hole at the end of the day right. And hey, guys dig anal, and the guy in question is feminine. So yea: shut off and do it. Because:-
1) If would suck if you died
2) I'd miss your blog terribly
3) And you'd be cheating on your girlfriend with another (DISGUSTING) woman.
Soo.. I say- be homo for a day.