Tuesday, March 9, 2010

White Racism

I almost got into another white bashing discussion today and for some reason I felt compelled to defend white people this time. Surprised the hell out of me to be honest.

I know I put some stuff about me hating each race equally and to some extent that is true, cos lets face it, I'm not a very nice person. However when I was getting a faceful of how stupid and dumb white people are, i kinda got a sense of what other people see when I'm going off on an anti-white tirade. I like to think that i can be more eloquent (personally I doubt this though).

Anyways coming back to the topic at hand, I have a feeling that the girl who was telling me how much she dislikes white people probably had good reasons behind this, but her dislike was colouring her reason and therefore lessening the credibility and coherence of her reasons. This is a big problem.

So to chop a long story into a more manageable size, I stood up for the whites out there. I'm slightly ashamed to admit it.

Yep, that's about it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment