Recently a friend and I were walking behind a condo aimlessly at about 3am in the morning. The friend was male, so I think I can safely say we weren't looking for a quiet place to cozy up to each other and bump uglies. At least I hope not.
What we did see apart from a couple of drunks, lots of cats and a couple of girls who may or may not have been hookers, was a set of swings.

The weird part was the attraction I had to these swings. We walked pass them and I tried not to look, but they kept calling. So throwing caution into the wind I sprinted to them and took a seat. My friend reluctantly followed me there. What happened next was special.
Well to cut a long winded story short, we got super emo and talked about what we're struggling with and how life didn't quite turn out as awesome as we thought we did, but overall it aint that bad.
I hate my friend, he always makes me emo when I get drunk.
However, the swings kinda made the night great for me. Call it childishness or fear of growing up, but I have always loved swings and I think that spending time on the swings was exactly what I needed right then.
So right now, I'm just looking for swings.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment