Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good bye to a friend (white person)

The (white person) was put there on person as a tongue in cheek jab at my apparent racism. So let's be honest here, he's a good friend and he's white. I can have white friends, even German ones. It just means I have to leave out the Hitler references.

Anyhow, he's leaving this weekend and thus ends a chapter in my life, where I drank too much, ate too much, did pervy things and pretty much lost any shred of self-respect. However probably had more fun than I had in years, so it was all good.

The song is for him: ignore the religious overtones of this song and just enjoy the fact that we all say goodbye.



All right I know this wasn't the best choice of song, but heck, its all I've got on me all right.

Anyhow, I'll be seeing you today and opening up one of my precious bottles of Black Label for your farewell, but we must say farewell and adieu.

Have fun in Bangkok you lucky bastard.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment