Don't know why I used that as a title, but I thought it was hilarious, so I decided to go for it.
This is actually a pretty random post as I have nothing urgent or for that matter particularly interesting to share. I am just so damn tired and work has slowed down for the first time in about 1.5 months, so I'm basking in the silence.
So right now, I'm updating my blog and listening to the Cardigans. Good stuff.
I'm actually not sure what is going on most of the time in office, but so far I've managed to survive. Of course survival isn't easy especially with this creepy and weird office groups or cliques. Never understood them and never will.
Right now I just had a conversation about what things matter to me and apparently its food and alcohol. So I'm alcoholic glutton apparently. I have a feeling this may come back to bite me one day.
Well that's about all I wanted to blog about.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment