Monday, January 25, 2010

Saddest Email I got

Most of the time when I get a forward from anyone I barely give it a glance and almost never pass it on. I think that maybe this might be the only time I ever wrote a blog about a forward I got.

This is the image I was assaulted with when I opened the email from my sister:



The email contained a message about poachers hunting baby seals. As sad as it is, I know hunting and poaching is part and parcel of this world. It hurts me inside, but I control. However the look of happiness on some of these hunters as they stood above their slaughtered baby seals kinda got me angry. Hence why my Facebook status proclaimed that all baby seal hunters should be castrated or as it evolved, have their penises cut off. See below:



Let's just say apart from the comment about my impotence and my spelling fail, I think people agreed with my sentiments.

Why people can do this is actually not the question cos I know greed is a terrible thing, but why people can smile about it afterwards me feel disgusted inside.

A last picture to show you what you destroy when you wear fur and seal skin clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment