Apparently I'm a massive racist. At least according to my friend after I told him that I hate all white people and they make me sad on the inside. He's white you see.
Anyhow after I explained I hated the white people over here, who are rude, smug bastards, who think they are better than everyone else, he said he understood and that's only American people. Me thinks, he doesn't like Americans much.
The problem with me writing about racism is the fact that at some point or another I have said or acted in a racist manner. So I put together a list of races I have insulted at some point or another:
1) Mongoloid (Asian and American Indian)
2) Caucasoid (European)
3) Australoid (Australian and oceanic)
4) Negroid (east African black)
5) Capoid (south African black)
Yep, that about encompasses the whole world.
Also I have put a list of religions I have insulted as well:
Catholicism
Hinduism
Christianity
Islam
Buddhism (more of a philosophy)
Protestantism
Mormons
Scientologists (this is a cult, but I couldn't leave it out)
Yep, so I'm a massive bigot, but I like to think I have been equally bigoted to these races and religions, so it all gets canceled out.
Right, so I hope to continue later on why I put up a post, which makes me seem like such an arse-hole and then explain why I hate racism. It should be stopped along with religious intolerance.
Later on, in the distance future I will dip into the wrongs making fun of fatties, cripples and old people. Much later on though.
Peace. Don't hate me too much for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment