Regardless of what my friends say about me, I've always kinda worn my emotions on my sleeve, which is why I never get it when people hide their hatred behind a sweet smile and kind words... WTF people, some of us aren't vindictive and evil bastards.
Not to say I go outright and tell people I hate them, but I don't do the fake smile thing either. My smile generally looks fake anyhow, even when I mean it.
What is the big deal with being honest about your feelings. I mean it is rude to be too honest sometimes, but I think its slightly worse to fake a smile and be rude behind someone's back. I'm not exactly innocent of hiding my feelings, but I like to think for the most part I try to be honest and not be a fake friend or stab someone in the back. We do bitch about people often, but I try my best to maintain some sort of control and no backstabbing from me.
Everyday I'm put into an awkward position with people asking me what I think about someone after they have just insulted him/her for the last 10 min. I mean come on, first you try to gimme a bad impression of that person and then ask me what I think. That's just rubbish.
Apparently I am a good person on the inside and hate this insistent double speak and backstabbing. Aargggh. What is life without struggle.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment