Open up your box of sunshine and smile as confetti comes raining down on you, you feel a lot like the good guy, do you know why? [courtesy Collide by Jars of Clay - youtube this and thank me later]
Just listened to those lyrics as I was sitting on my office work chair and I just finished all my work... Hahahahahahaha!
Anyhow that is one example of de-stressing that really helps me keep my sanity in an ever increasing shit storm of emotions and contradictions.
Another is to picture a really hot girl and then realize you used to date her. oh snap, yes, yes I did date a super hot girl when I was younger. Its a sorta ego boost as well as a reminder what your capable of.
Option 3, would be to have an extremely loud and vulgar chat with your cubicle neighbour. (yes I am like Dilbert, but I don't even have the privacy, which he has in his cubicle.)
I'm sure there are better ways to de-stress, but these make me feel better on this inside.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment