Sunday, October 18, 2009

Things are changing

Its hard to live life in the present when you hate your life so much. I find by doing so, it just makes me angry. I definitely don't want to make this an emo rant, cos frankly i'm sick of those and I can't honestly pull off emo. So I've tried to make some real changes in my life.

Right now my life has been changing rapidly. I've been working so damn hard, that I've lost track of the number of days I've gone out these past few months. I think the number is around 5 days. I've also been trying to improve my work situation, so I can earn more money and get more bitches. I hope.

I'm also trying to meet new people to supplement my terrible social life and the fact I actually spend time writing this blog, shows how crappy and unfulfilling my life is. Oh snap, I did just insult you. You guys are unimportant.

I've also decided that I can't do with a relationship right now. Apparently I had an opportunity to possibly score with a girl and even possibly have a relationship with her. So being my usualy self I sabotaged myself and ensured that would never happen. I also decided I hate a lot of eligible girls currently available to me. I found myself extremely irritated by a half dressed chick who insisted she slept with more guys than I know. Even I could have hit that if I tried.

So things are changing for me. I guess I now have an opportunity to start afresh. Maybe I could even find something that would stop the self loathing. (Just to clarify, I hate my life, but I love myself)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment