Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things I wanna do before I die (New)

I always said I'll continue this topic in a blog. I've been thinking about this quite a lot as I've gone through the motions of life these past few weeks. Call me crazy, but I think I've been standing still these past few years of my life. If i do die now, I'll regret a lot of things.

Having a threesome: I know this is every man's fantasy, but I want an all girl threesome, no Devil's 3some for this dude.
Do a week long road trip: I've never done a long road trip before. Usually its 24 hrs max and by that time, we're sleepy and drunk.
Read a novel cover to cover: this may sound crazy cos I read roughly 2 books a week, but I've never sat down and read a book from beginning to end. Maybe I've never had the time or maybe I sleep too much.
Stop hating most girls I am slightly attracted to: i think this one stems from my fractured youth, so I'm gonna try and to avoid, this cos its affecting my chances of getting some on a regular basis.
Start my own band: I've been dying to do this for so long and I've even gotten pretty decent on the guitar, but this never got off the ground. Hope to rock on a stage at least once.
Jog half naked through the streets at 1am again: I've done this one before, but I wanna try it again. It was that much fun.
Watch Scrubs season 1 - 8 all in one sitting: of course there's gotta be bathroom breaks, but I think this is something I should do with a friend and a lot of booze and pizza.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment