Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back in Singapore

Its been a while 10 days in Sri Lanka and now I'm back in the little island. I've got so many crazy memories to think about as well as periods of time, where I must have blacked out cos I got no recollection of the things that I did. Anyhow, I'm trying to get together as many pics as I can to put up in the blog as well as put down a few short blogs to chronicle my time in Sri Lanka properly.

Another small thing to note is, I came down because my friend was getting married. Known the guy for years and he made me a groomsman, so I'd have felt bad if I hadn't made it.

Also Sri Lanka rocked this time. The girls seemed to have gotten prettier and I seem to have developed a more serious attitude to life when compared with my time in Sri Lanka. Maturity is overrated damn it.

I'll keep this blog updated as and when I get free time.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment