Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time to travel

Even before I can update my blog with pictures of my time in Sri Lanka, I got another trip planned. This time I'm heading to sunny Phuket, where I can spend my time on the beach surrounded by thousands of hot girls looking to take my money and leave me happy. I am sufferring an ethical quandary on this.

Anyways the trip is gonna be a bitch. First we're (2 friends are accompanying me) going to Kuala Lumpur to catch an Air Asia flight, cos there were no tickets in Singapore at the time we needed. Then we're waiting in KL for a few hrs until our flight arrives and then we're gonna get on a budget air line and fly to Phuket.

However I think we are gonna have a blast. I know I am. Cheap and good massages here I come. Happy endings are optional. Again this stupid ethical dilemma rears its ugly head.

One of friends is worried he'll get so drunk that he's gonna pick up a transexual prostitute and end up doing something he'd regret. I promised to take pictures so he can share his embarrassment with everyone we know. (I'm mean, sue me)

My other friend is worried we'll ditch her and leave her all alone on some deserted beach. I promised to make sure she's surrounded by a bunch of strangers before we ditch her. I don't think we should ever leave anyone alone.

Anyhow I plan to put up pictures for both trips soon. Fingers crossed.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment