Michael Jackson died today. Apparently.
Is it too soon to start throwing out conspiracy theories. I mean when I was young, I loved his music and like the Beatles he influenced so many genres and left an indelible mark on music. However I do question the timing of his death. So shortly after the re-release of Thriller and just before his tour started, Michael Jackson dies. I find this a bit odd.
Everyone has their share of controversies, but Michael Jackson lead the pack. So recently he's been suffering a spate of lawsuits and also having to lose his Neverland ranch. I don't think we can rule out his apparent death being one whole publicity stunt.
If he has died, then yes, I will mourn with the rest of them, because I do think he was talented and I am still a fan in some ways. But I'm just saying I'll believe it when I see it for myself.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment