I sometimes feel that my blog is becoming a bit too serious for me. I've never actually liked being too serious in my life, especially when I can avoid it. If you don't enjoy yourself then you don't exactly live a proper life.
So I've decided to add another musician to my growing list of artists whom I actually enjoy listening to. The best thing about these artists, is that they are quite new and current so to speak.
I'm now writing about James Morrison, no relation to Jim Morrison (former lead singer of the Doors), but still an awesome singer/ songwriter.) I first heard of him long ago, but never really paid much attention due to my hard rock fascination and a slow singer/songwriter wasn't exactly my style. However when he released that song with Nelly Furtado, "Broken Strings", I was really impressed with his voice and tone. So i looked him up and he's got some good songs.
I've put down a couple that are my favourites, especially because he strips them down a lot and he lets his voice do the work.
You Give me Something (Live)
This Boy (Live)
Pace out
No comments:
Post a Comment