I write this now, a broken man;
Fiercely typing the words of fire,
I yearn for you, all the time,
You're my flower, my desire.
Burn this wall that keeps you from me,
Break this silence that keeps you away;
Admit you need me, speak it true,
I'll be waiting all night and all day.
Maysun, you keep me clear,
I need you to know the truth from me,
I want you, i yearn for you,
I'm yours and I'll always be.
I have now professed my love for a girl who has been badgering me for a long time to do so. She can now rest easy for I have done the deed. Whether she'll appreciate the 10 mins that went into this blog i'll never know.
Anyways if you're reading this Maysun, I hope you enjoy this and print it out, so you can read it every night before you sleep and think of me, cos i already know that you think of me anyways.
I believe i have fulfilled your wish and I can get back to writing a serious blog about my life in Singapore. So peace out.
:) i knew it!
ReplyDeletenow i see how awesome u r! hehe