Friday, April 22, 2011

Random - I should have said...

"Maybe you're right, but you could have let me know in a nicer way"

Instead of "Fuck You!" to the guy who told me I was wrong...

"Sometimes people care about each other without it turning into a relationship. it doesn't make it any less special"

When she told me she cared...

"Move your fucking ass you fat cow"

To that stupid fat cow who barged past me knocking my drink on the ground and then proceeded to block my way the whole time I was shopping.

"I'm sorry"

To everyone I ever wronged.

"Yes, you have gained weight, but its not too bad"

Instead of singing the "Fatty" song.

"No I am not gay."

To that smoking hot girl who was interested in me, until my totally heterosexual friend came over and tried to grab my crotch telling me to give him what he needs. I hate that bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment