Friday, April 1, 2011

Random - A day in the life

Its not often I get a chance to go about my day without someone inserting their random ass life into my own. It irritates me. A lot.

Today was no exception. From the outset, you knew it would be bad. People running around and others standing next to your desk asking you inane questions. Why does this always happen on a Friday?

The hours passed by fast and in the midst of all this, I got things done. Was I happy about it. Not really.

I look up at a face. Not just any face, but a girl's face. I sneak a glance at those around me. The expressions range from lust to just pure longing... Jealousy as well I guess.

Am I the only one not impressed by her face. She's tall, but BFD.

The day comes to a close. I have nothing to do.

My life as I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment