Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The weirdly awesome things I like

Like i mentioned a few posts back, I want to take it back to the start... By that I mean back to the time before I got too emo and started to cut myself... Don't judge me, everyone needs to feel something...

So to start off, I like to feel pain. Not the sharp pain from finger nails raking your back or the ripping pain of a whip on your tender bum... Nope I am referring to the pain you get from a good work out. Right now my ankles are killing me and I have a sore back, but it feels so damn good.

Eating cheetos... Yes, cheetos..


Cleaning my room... Heaven help me, I have turned into a neat freak. Well looking at my desk I know I'm lying, but I've started taking joy from having a clean room, so as my now disinfected and sparkling room being proof I have turned into a much tidier and cleaner person.

Beating up fat people.


Cats... Petting them, cuddling them, making them sleep on my lap, tickling them... pretty much anything that may have some erotic connotations to it...

There are many more, but I'm tired and no longer care what people think about my blog. Hence the lack of any spell check or editing... So fuck you guys.

Ps. I in no way condone violence against fat people... Gingers are another story...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment