Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jingle Bells, Old men smell, Santa is a whore

Well you can tell it definitely Christmas season when every mall in the country starts to decorate their walls with lights and gaudy decorations.

So it is officially Christmas in November, the beginning.

It has been fucking difficult to get into the spirit of the holiday, since I am in fact not having a holiday and I need to work hard. Yes, do actual manual labour. WTF, do they know who I am?

So as I sit down and strive to get the energy to look at charts and analyse articles, I feel myself drift away into the lovely abyss. A.k.a sleepyville.

But seriously, tis the season to be jolly, not cranky and extremely snappy. Not to mention judgmental, sarcastic and extremely nosy. The last 3 however are more likely related to my personality and not a product of the season.

The gods rain down up me right and I sit down watching the rain wash away the smog and dust, I realise something. We are but shadows of our true selves and our only escape is but death.

You can now add depressed and emo to the list.

Bah. humbug.




Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment