What I would focus on would be the little things that leave these little scars in you that never seem to go away. Like all scars they fade, but you always feel that little twinge at random times when something out there reminds you of what gave you that scar.
That being said, it isn't all about pain and suffering from the haters. Often the biggest and most prominent scars are from those you trusted and loved. It can be a girl friend, wife, lover, mother, friend or someone you respect.
Little do the ones we love know what a big scar a few unnecessary words leave.
Right now to the part of girl friends. I've been lucky to some extent here as my experiences have been limited and brief. But there are a few small things that stick in my mind. I mean the jibes about penis size and performance don't stick, not that there was anything ever said about penis size and performance. I'm awesome, deal with it. But there are these little things that come back to haunt you when you least expect. Maybe its perfume someone wears or the way the little defines a strangers face, leaving you breathless for that instant.
Life does not always move in one direction, it twists and flows.
So I guess what I want to leave behind here if at all anything, is what scars have we left on people. Are we conscious of what we do? Do you even realise you can do these sorts of things?
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment