I am being urged to blog by someone. This never happens, because usually I am being forced to stop blogging by people who are offended by my views, opinions and poor writing skills.
So let's just say I was surprised by this request to continue blogging.
Anyhow, I am currently being put to the test to see if I can match up to this standard I created long ago when I was an idealistic little shit bent on making my adult life hell by creating a list of rules that I should live by. They are actually more like guidelines, but I like to think of them as rules.
They are for example: Don't steal, don't cheat, don't hit women etc.
I've done all the 3 mentioned, so they are technically pretty bad guidelines.
So anyhow I am being tested for the next 3 months. I've got a good feeling about this one to be honest and maybe these 3 months will help me figure out more about myself than anything else. That's why these guidelines were put into place anyway.
Here's to you, younger me. May your life be as fruitful as mine while your locked in your ever looping time bubble that never lets you age and replays 364 days of your life one after the other...
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment