Like just now I saw a picture of a man looking sad while sitting on a couch. It made me think about a friend who told me he feels sad nowadays. So this blog was supposed to be a long description of his problems and how I could make it better for him. Turns out his problems aren't that important because I got bored even before I started.
So with a new post beckoning, but no topic, I thought it best to explain why I sometimes write really random shit that often scares the reader or makes them nauseous.
Well now you know. Maybe you can understand why I am who I am...
Peace
ps. here are some pics to help you write something.

So I am at lecture yesterday and everyone is super quiet, listening to the prof. All of a sudden I had this random urge to start singing "we don't need no education..." like u know, just scream it out.This post kind of reminds me of that. I dunno why...
ReplyDelete