Due to certain reasons, which I cannot disclose at the moment, I have been thinking about my past. I am not very proud of my past.
The past is constantly played back via snippets of important conversations I've had over the years. Since my memory blows, a lot of the conversations are not 100% accurate, but the general sentiment and gist are captured in these short intense flashbacks.
These little memory bursts were starting to effect me more and more each day, so the only way to combat these little irritating and sometimes hurtful memories was to write them down. Usually I would write them down on a notepad and never read them again, but I felt that would only cause the problem to fester. So what's the next best thing that would allow me to publish these memories on a public forum, but thankfully have no one read it. Twitter.
Yep. I plan to use one of the most popular social networking sites out there. Why? Because I have so few followers, who gives a rat's booty if they read it.
Most of these conversations are pretty inane, so its all good. There are some serious ones in there, but hey its all part of being young.
One thing to note is, I've copied @avflox in writing these in a narrative format, eg. Me: I think its time we had the talk She: I'd rather not. Me: Why? She: Because I don't think you'd like what I'm gonna say.
So hurtful or not, I think that's the best way I get rid of these memories in a way I know its out there and not running around in my head.
Apparently people think I'm schizophrenic. I mean I have baggage, but i think I'm not that bad.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment