Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ethical or not?

Its not often I discuss ethics, since I consider myself to be quite questionable when it comes to this topic.

That's not to say I lie and cheat all the time, but merely that I don't have a spotless record when it comes to these matters.

So how would it feel if you found out that ideas you had put effort into were taken by certain unscrupulous individuals and given to another company to perform. I know that this is idea collecting, but I feel as if the stupid confidential slide I have to incorporate into every presentation I do is wasted.

For all the work we put into these things, we get them stolen by stupid people who actually have no intention of paying you for your work, but are looking for new ideas to incorporate into their existing plan. So in comes this big agency with their big plans and big budget. We then proceed to present this big plan and big budget. We leave empty handed, but hey we're happy that you liked our plans so much you decided to STEAL them. We're not happy you bastards.

If you were to take something that does not belong to you and use it for your own purposes, that means you have no morals and you are less than dirt. Yes, I do mean that. You guys have no shame.

Frankly to say I am disgusted by this is an understatement, but if I said what I really felt, then I guess my blog might be censored. Right now, I am keeping this SFW.

So fuck you guys, hope you rot in hell and your eyes fall out.

Fuck You!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment