Not sure why, but lying down half submerged in cool water always makes things seem a bit better than they actually are. Love it.
Well I;m currently looking after my brother's place cos he gets to go to Vietnam and have a holiday while sticking me with his cats who have some form of ADD. Plus he lives so damn faraway.
Anyway I digress. I was having a steam bath and afterwards i was heading back to the house. Then I saw the pool beckoning me. Normally I wouldn't give a crap, but I was bored and tired, so I thought a freezing cold dip would improve matters (don't ask me why, but I'm weird that way).
So I took off my shirt and ran towards the pool. This wasn't the smartest thing I ever did cos I had my key in my pocket. So let's just say I had a small panic attack when my key wasn't in my pocket anymore. (more on that mishap below). So anyhow I lay down in the shallow walking area, which is about 3 inches deep and just looked up at the sky. Twas awesome. (I know I used twas and I know that makes it somewhat folksy, but I don't give a piece of donkey turd)
So I was in my own small world and enjoying the moment. I had emptied my mind and just watched the clouds in the night. It was awesome. Then it kinda got spoilt when I thought I had lost my keys, when they were in fact at the bottom of the pool. So I dived in and got it back. Stupid keys.
Anyhow that's about all I can write about now.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment