Monday, August 17, 2009

Phuket - sex, drugs and cheap booze...

The pictures as I have promised....



The bus trip to KL to get to the damn plane..


The plane


first thing we do in Phuket is goof around


The number of tuk tuks we didn't take


first lunch in Phuket


Trying to be short for the 1st time in my life or me being constipated, I can't remember


Best pic ever...


An empty beach...


Great view, cloudy sky...


The 3 visitors...


Getting a bit pissed off with my travel buddy... I kill you...


Caves where you find bird's nest soup ingredients...


More awesome sights...


Wish there were more seas like this for me...


Phi Phi Islands


Phi Phi Islands 2



Sunburnt and ready to party


The ladyboys of Phuket...


Girls dancing in Phuket...


Sunburnt and slightly drunk


My friend getting it on...


Back in KL to fly back...

Awesome trip... Wanna do that again...

Phuket I miss you and will call you soon.

Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment