I'm a big BB fan. Don't ask me why, cos I could go on for hours.
They've released a new song from their upcoming album "Dear Agony". Its gonna drop 29th Sept. I think.
Breaking Benjamin - I will not bow
I'm ridiculously excited by the prospect that one of my most favourite bands are coming back.
Review:
Lyrics - Standard BB stuff, not too heavy with the meaning, but still powerful - 7/10
Music - again standard stuff - 7.5/10
Video - wasn't too impressed, plus the movie the song is featured on, "Surrogates" looks like crap.
Overall - its a decent release. Its not a standout like some of their songs were: So cold, Wish I may, Diary of Jane come to mind. However they're back and from the evidence of this song, it looks like its gonna be another solid awesome album. I've never been overly impressed with their lyrics, but his voice is amazing. I've come to realise though, that the majority of their songs are somewhat similar. However that's what works for them. Overall: 8/10, only cos I heard one song.
About Breaking Benjamin: (taken from Wikipedia)
Breaking Benjamin is an American rock band from Pennsylvania, currently consisting of Benjamin Burnley, Aaron Fink, Mark Klepaski and Chad Szeliga. Breaking Benjamin is currently working on their fourth studio album titled Dear Agony, with David Bendeth and Reem Barakat. Their music is most often classed as alternative rock or post-grunge but they have also been described as Hard Rock.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment