Anyways coming back to my new job, now am a regional PR Manager... Oh yeah!
Kinda cool aint it.

The image was just to rub it in.
However things are not always so rosy as they seem. My life seems to be melting away most of the time. Due to my 'brilliant' passport I had issues getting my work permit as well as problems staying in the country as my Social Visit pass slowly, but surely expired with no firm date for my employment pass. My life sucked.
That being said, I was excited I guess that I may have to quit everything and just move away to some foreign land and never have to deal with this crap ever again. But then everything worked out and I stopped getting panicked calls from my mum and I started work. Yay.
But this rush into a new job without a break, this incessant pounding in my head as I struggle to cope with personal pressures more than professional problems, make me wonder what am I do here.
Every day drags by slowly and every day I feel a little better only to slump into depression by the evening. I feel I need to detox and I hate myself for it.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment