Friday, December 17, 2010

Drunk blog

Its not often i post something while being heavily intoxicated. Mostly because I can't remember what my password is.

So right now I'm sitting just outsaide a club sipping a glass of vodka and writing a stupid blog. My retarded friend is sitting beside me making sarcastic comments. He just sneezed.

I'm surrounded by a myriad of long and smooth legs. It is awesome!

SO why am I blogging? Why can't I just drink and not chronicle a stupid night out that I know will lead to absolutely nothing. Well I am sad that's why.

This place attracts the artsy fartsy type. Hate those bastards.

My friend chatters inanely to his girlfriend all the while knowing I am gonna make him feel so emo by the end of the night it isn't funny.

Hate the guy.

We've just ordered nuggets from the pretty waitress. She's all right, but for some reason I am not that excited. Damn!

I don't see this night getting better. I don't.

My friend warns me against making a silly mistake... I erase part of my blog. The good part.

He's sad. He's always sad.

The night continues...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment