Monday, November 8, 2010

Walking Contradiction

Its not often I reflect upon my life and who I am... Mainly because I am awesome and doing so would be like masturbation without the naughty bit...

Anyhow, I kinda took a look at myself and realised I am the epitome of a contradiction. Now what does this mean exactly.

Well I'll try to put this into perspective for you.

I believe strongly in women's rights. I can be a massive chauvinist.

I hate gossiping, but often find myself in the middle of a massive bitch fest before I realise what's happening.

I am as honest as I can hope to be. I am a brilliant liar.

I hate being told what to do. I need to micro-manage sometimes.

Going to the gym is my favourite past-time, along with snacking and snoozing on a hammock.

I make fun of Singaporean accents, but cannot rid myself of this horrible Sri Lankan twang.

My greatest fear is being unhappy, but I find myself craving sadness, because it makes me feel something.

So I am a contradiction... Somehow I get the feeling I'm not the only one.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment