These past few days have been going past in a blue. Don't ask me why, but it just seems to be to be over and done with in a few hours per day... As if I wasn't dying fast enough.
So for the last couple of months I have proceeded to lose weight, get angry a lot, drink myself into a stupor thrice (got drunk heaps of times, but was in control) and regain some of my lost energy.
So all in all, its been a productive last couple of months. You're wrong. In that time I haven't:
1) Gotten laid
2) Killed a hobo
3) Cured an incurable disease
4) Gained a super power
5) Gotten laid (I have a feeling I mentioned this before)
6) Fought for world peace
7) Eaten a massive pizza
8) Learned a new language
Of all those on the list, I've only come close to one of them. Let's just say those hobos run damn fast.
So why am I asking for something I can't believe, well mainly because those are lyrics from one of the new Kings of Leon songs that has been on loop on my iPod. Yay!
Also because its become so mundane and stale I need to see something I can't believe to kick start this shit hole of my life into overdrive...
Damn!
Peace.
Wait till December.. I ll help you out with 6 out of the 8.
ReplyDeletexxx