Damn its been a while since I've looked upon an empty blog post and thought about what words would look good resting in the empty off-whiteness.
Apparently the first few words were: Salami, kippers, mayo, grape soda. (I was hungry)
So now seriously what should I write after such a long hiatus. How about a reason why I have ignored my blog.
Its mostly due to work and then an improving social life (fyi - I have completed one of my weirdest fantasies) that has been keeping me away from updating my adoring legion of fans (1 person and a cat)
I've been helping out on a certain account, which has been hectic to say the least. Due to certain workplace restrictions and i cannot and will not post how much I dislike certain people I have to deal with.
Apart from work and being angry all the time, its been pretty standard. A few significant things have happened, but I will report about that later. Much later.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment