DAMN I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. ITS BULLSHIT... HOW CAN THEY KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! IDIOTS!
Anyhow I don't think I have that many anger issues. But admittedly I am becoming slightly short tempered and very cranky. I think has something to do with tiredness and frustration. By frustration I don't mean in a sexual context, well... maybe, but not too bad, well...
So my only option is to write about it in what is increasingly my emo blog...
Rather than let my anger come out, I've decided to do the more mature thing of letting it stew within me and then explode a white hot flash of pure anger, which usually leads to blood being spilled. Actually I have found an outlet, but I'm not too sure about the maturity of it. I am letting it out via Twitter and my blog (as you may be able to see).
This has helped me somewhat, simply by allowing me to throw away my worries because I know they are out there, but no longer just within me.
I guess this is a bit better than finding some old dude in a dark alley and then beating the stuffing out of him.
Well I guess that means my blog's gonna become even more emo from now on.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment